The seeds from Renee's Garden for the seed GROW project have started landing in mailboxes. While the first post isn't due until April several of the participating garden bloggers are getting a head start. I'll update this post with links to the blog posts of everyone sowing this month. Don't forget to add the signature line to your posts so that I can collect them through Google Alerts. Feel free to drop a link to your monthly post in the comments below. Visit as many these blogs as you can every month to see how your fellow garden bloggers are doing. I'll be posting two links; a direct link to your post and a link to your blog. I will also share some links to your posts on Twitter & Facebook.
- IndoorGarden-er~ Seed GROW project.
- The Garden of James~ Sunny Day/Renee's Garden.
- Simple Pleasures~GROW project.
- Really Rose~ GROW project.
- Cheesehead Gardening~ My seeds have arrived for the GROW project.
- The Running Garlic~22 days till Spring.
- Jenn's Gardening Spot~ GROW project and Renee's Garden.
- Creative Country Mom~ It feels good to get my hands dirty.
- Yard is Green~ the GROW project.
- Happy Hobby Habit ~ The Grow Project.
- Garden Faerie~ Seed GROW project: Winter Sowing Nasturtiums.
- Brown Thumb Mama~ The Seed Grow Project Begins.
- Miller Time~ Wintersowing Commences.
- Terra Mirabilis~ Growing nasturtiums with the GROW project, first report. & March Report.
- Mahlzeit~Project GROW post.
- Life on the Balcony~How to Grow Nasturtiums in a container.
- K-Town Homestead~Piquant pickle plans for 2010.
- True Epicure~GROW Little Seed, Grow.
"I'm growing Nasturtium "Spitfire" for the GROW project. Thanks, to Renee's Garden for the seeds."
^^ what the signature line should look like.^^